Ceremonial grade matcha in convenient, single-serve to-go packs, perfectly measured for a ceremonial matcha bowl, or small water bottle. It’s everything we love: top-of-the-world tasty, portable, and accessible!
100% Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Japanese Green Tea (1.5g/stick). A single serving of our Organic Ceremonial Matcha only contains 30mg of caffeine, which is similar to a cup of whole leaf green tea, and significantly less than a cup of coffee.
COLD-BREW: Pour 1 stick into a water bottle. Shake. Enjoy!
1. Heat the matcha bowl by filling it about 1/3 with hot water. Once the bowl has heated, empty out the water and dry the bowl with a cloth.
2. Open Ceremonial Matcha Stick and pour powder into the bowl. Sifting the matcha into the bowl helps remove any clumps of powder.
3. Pour 3oz hot (not boiling) water into the matcha bowl.
4. Whisk the matcha briskly in and “M” pattern until the matcha has a thick froth with tiny bubbles on the surface.
5. Add more hot water, to your taste preference.
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is shade-grown green tea. The leaves are stone-ground into a fine powder used to make a traditional Japanese green tea. When you drink matcha you ingest the entire tea leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients. Matcha is full of antioxidants that help prevent aging, diseases, and infection. It contains L-Theanine, which produces a relaxed alertness. It boosts metabolism and burns calories; is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins; aids in concentration and memory; and provides energy. It’s a powerhouse beverage!
100% Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Japanese Green Tea (1.5g/stick)
Pack of 50 sticks