The S Series is built with reliability and accessibility in mind.
Includes group heads with no wear parts, individual brew boilers, digital shot timers, programmable temperature per group head, and cool touch steam wands.
Extraction is controlled by volumetric programming, with two user-defined programs per group. The wired hand held display allows control of total water count and optional preinfusion duration, which can be saved across both group heads.
Additional settings include the programmable hot water tap with mix valve, arcade-inspired group purge buttons, and an auto back flush program.
The steam valves are equipped with ambidextrous actuators that can swivel 180°, allowing both right and left-handed operation for baristas. Use the exclusive 4 or 6-hole steam tips to make the S Series ultimately approachable for individual preference and skill level.
With a height of 17 inches, the low profile design of the machine and 3-position height-adjustable drain tray offers greater flexibility for installation. There is an optional in-counter installation for an even lower profile. The S200 and S300 are available in an all-white or all-black standard exterior, with additional wood packages available.
- New compact, low profile design
- Two user defined volumetric programs per group
- Elevated digital timer displays
- 180° swiveling steam wand actuators for right or left-handed operation
- Programmable group purge buttons
- 3 position height-adjustable drain tray
- 4 magnet flow meters for increased accuracy
- Adjustable total water count
**CALL FOR PRICING**